Tuesday, November 18, 2014

"1966 Batman" Returns! To the 2014 NC Comicon! Special Guest Stars: Neal Adams! Zatanna! "TV's Frank?!"

Just back from Durham's notorious NC Comicon, with plenty of cosplay-centric pics and surprises! Click each below to enlarge!

Above: Once again, I broke out the "'66 Batman" duds, but this
time it features an all-new cape and other awesome updates!



Above: Batman stalks the aisles! This was one of the few
times the area wasn't cramped with frenzied, frantic fans!




Above: Batman looks out over Gotham--er--I mean Durham!




Above three images: This has to be the greatest bit
of cosplay at the show! Galactus lives! Sorta.



Above: Just a glimpse at what goes on under that cowl!


Above: One congenial cosplayer came completely costumed as "Dr. Forrester," from 
the famed and much-missed MYSTERY SCIENCE THEATER 3000! Can "TV's Frank"
be far behind?!


Above: Speak of the devil! It's me with talented actor/writer Frank Conniff!




Above: It's my own lovely wife, Allyson, making an appearance with the Tardis!


Above: Hawkeye and Thor appear, sporting very detailed costumes and accessories!


Above: "Who's this poser?!"




Above: Doc Zaius from PLANET OF THE APES!


Above: The original "kitten with a whip," Catwoman!


Above: How many times can I put this guy in the slammer? The
Penguin returns! Above three images are courtesy tmstash.com!



Above: Time-trippin' with baby Kang!



Above two images: "I'm the (baby) Juggernaut, %^@#$*!!"


Above: The evil Mr. Freeze looks for trouble!




Above: I'm joined by Allyson Bigley as "Robin!"


Above: Artist Neal Adams, cornered and angry!


Above: A magical moment with Zatanna and Batman! 
Hey, who's that other guy on the left? Photo-bomber!!


2 comments:

david_b said...

Utterly Bat-Tassstic. You have it down pat.

Thanks for the great pics.

Captain Blog said...

If not for the Zatanna, who we also got a pic of, I'd think this was not the same Con I went too! Lots to see, I guess.